From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 12:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 6.3 to 7.1

**
Mudit,

I am not sure if ARS 7.1 supports MS-SQL 2000. You may need to upgrade to
MS-SQL 2005. Please check the compatibility matrix before you take my word for
it..

Also I am not sure if Windows 2000 is supported. You may need Windows 2003 SP 2.

If you have to upgrade to MS-SQL 2005, make sure you have nothing in your
application that uses the SQL DTS services.. DTS has been dropped in MS-SQL
2005.

Cheers

Joe