From: Susan Palmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, 14 February, 2008 4:39:51 PM
Subject: More than one instance of User Tool on same PC

**
Hi everyone,

I strongly believe in following license agreements and believe we have.  I knew
that when we upgraded to v7.x you could no longer go from PC to PC and log in
without receiving the message and releasing the other PC.

I just assumed I guess that meant you couldn't log in twice at one PC.  Yes, I
knew I could do it but then again I am all powerful admin.

It was brought to my attention today that a solution they used for one of our
customers is to give her two monitors and she can log into to user tools and
use one on each monitor.  No, she doesn't work that fast but she'll run reports
on one and do work on the other.

Is that feature acceptable in the licensing scheme of things?

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Palmer
ShopperTrak