________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT: - RANT - Identify Yourself Please (was: Interview
questions)

OK folks this is getting out of hand.  I understand the need to avoid
junk mail by not using your work email address...  but this completely
anonymous type of solicitation is way out of line.

If you are asking a question of the list - please put something
MEANINGFUL in the subject line!!!!  "Hey People"  or "Got a Question"
doesn't cut it!

If you are asking a question of the list - please have the courtesy of
identifying yourself and your Remedy environment.

ARS 6.3 Patch 18
HD 6.0
Oracle 10 w/9 libraries
Oracle lives on a remote server
Windows 2003 4 gig on app server and 8 gig on DB server

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System

html___

DISCLAIMER Important! This message is intended for the above named person(s)
only and is CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail and have received it in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and then delete it from your mailbox. This message may
be protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or work product doctrine.
Accessing, copying, disseminating or re-using any of the information contained
in this e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. Finally, you should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses, as the sender accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.  Thank you.