Hello all:

I trust that all on the East Coast are weathering the snow well.  Our client
has another Remedy position.  See below.  If qualified and interested,
please respond with your rate/salary requirements, Word resume, and a good
number where I can reach you.  Have a great weekend!

Job TS-037 Remedy Administrator

Term:  4.0 months

This role will backfill a Remedy Administrator to free up a Client person to
perform development work.

The role consists of :
. Maintain stable operation of the BMC Remedy ITSM systems and CMDB.
Responsible for maintaining resilient Remedy infrastructure, resolve issues
related to out of the box functionality and provide customer support.
. Responsible for system configuration data and any changes to the system
requiring systems administrative access.
. Coordinates/performs major system upgrades
. Install/Upgrade software on Windows Servers and Linux MidTier for:
. ARS Server, Approval Server, ITSM suite (HD, AM, CM, SLA), Email Engine,
Flashboard
. Maintains system configuration data within all applications in the ITSM
suite (HD, AM, CM, SLA)

License Management for all BMC Remedy Products:
. Procurement, License key management
. User license management (fixed and floating)
. Resolves Remedy Appl Infra related user cases for:
. Servers in Prod and Non-Prod environment
. Remedy Clients/Remedy Migrator Clients
. Coordinates resolution for Remedy Application Infrastructure related
issues with infrastructure teams.

Monitors Resolves Remedy Application Infrastructure:
. ARS Prod Server Health and User activities
. License Usage
. Performs performance tuning
. Create Admin related Support Groups for ITSM applications and maintains
user access and controls to admin support groups.
. Perform User access provisioning and frequent support group membership
reviews
. Review and update Standard Operating Procedures for Remedy.
. Perform BCP exercises, document results and resolve any issues for Remedy
infrastructure
. Coordinate resolution of issues requiring BMC support.

Skills:

Mid-level (3-7 yrs)
1+ year experience in BMC Remedy ARS server administration and 3+ years of
general IT experience. Strong system administration skills (UNIX / Windows).
Good verbal and communication skills and must be able to work effectively in
team environment.

Linda M. Brown

Technical Recruiter

Cyquent, Inc.

5410 Edson Lane, Suite 320B

Rockville, MD 20852

Office:  240-292-0230, Ext. 304

Direct:  240-292-0234

Fax:  866-509-0331

E-mail:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]