From: Gidd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 6:17:06 PM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for Tool to automate/document task management workflow

**
George,

Blatant Plug:

Yes there sure is, it's called [EMAIL PROTECTED] and unlike ISTMx our
application works !
While the boyz over an BMC struggle to "refine" their solution, ours is rock
solid and
we don't charge seat or individual application licenses.

Need an ITIL application ? - We are that !

Our application is easily 80% Data driven - We do Templates !!

Need to Model Facilities in a CMDB ?  - We do that !

Need to Model a Telephony system in a CMDB ? - We do that !

Need to Model an F15 Tomcat and armaments in a CMDB ? - We do that !

Need to graphically display any CI hierarchy in your CMDB (Facilities,
Aircraft, IT assets etc) ? - We do that
with our own developed Xtreme Asset tool.

Need a (RIA) "User Friendly" interface to allow your customers on create
requests for service - We do that
with our own developed Xtreme Console.  Yes it works on a MAC,  or any browser
and Yes you get the source
code !!!!

Need a (RIA) flexible Dashboard interface to graphically depict Metrics in
real-time - We do that
with our own developed Xtreme Dashboard.

Want to PAY extra for your Test Server software & seat licenses - we DON'T do
that !
Want to PAY extra for your support $$$ - we DON'T do that, actually our support
is $25,000 per year
BECAUSE IT IS A FAIR PRICE !!!

Do you want a solution provider that is interested in your business the way you
do business or
would you prefer to "shoe-horn" an application that may take you a year to
implement ....

Visit us and take a look at what we can offer:
http://www.buoyantsolutions.net/ESS.html

Look at our bundled fixed price solution that is truly end-to-end and includes
full implementation
in 12 weeks or less !

Contact us off list to arrange a convenient webcast to review what we can do
for you today.

Regards...Gidd