Hi,

The timezone on the server is not important.

The important thing is the timezone on the "client" where you perform the
import, and the "client" where you view the resulting date/time. Could
there be a discrepancy between the timezones between these two "clients"?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.