Hi All,

I am trying to use ARS 7.1 API on windows platform - development.

Win2K 2003
MS SQL 2000
Tomcat Servlet engine 5.5
ARS 7.1

I have already set following environment variables:

classpath - C:\Program Files\AR System\myserver\arapi71.jar;

path - C:\Program Files\AR System\myserver\ARServer\Api\lib

I have created a netbeans web project, added the lib files accordingly (all
the jar files ). When i deploy it to tomcat engine and browse my application
URL, it gives the error:

HTTP Status 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

*root cause*
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ARInitialization
com.bmc.arsys.api.Proxy.ARInitialization(Native Method)
com.bmc.arsys.api.Proxy.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyJRpcBase.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyJRpc.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyManager.createProxy(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ProxyPool.get(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.PoolingProxyManager.getProxy(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ARServerUser.verifyUser(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.api.ARServerUser.login(Unknown Source)
co.brch.cs.ctcdev.getPwd(ctcdev.java:71)
co.brch.cs.ctcdev.processRequest(ctcdev.java:45)
co.brch.cs.ctcdev.doGet(ctcdev.java:108)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.23 logs.*

I checked the tomcat logs - stdout_20080303.log
- Trying to load configuration arsys_api.xml
- Could not load optional configuration arsys_api.xml
- Trying to load configuration default.xml
- constructor(arcatalog)
- Trying to load configuration arsys_api.xml
- Could not load optional configuration arsys_api.xml
- Trying to load configuration default.xml
- Connects to ARServer prashant through [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Api source is identified as: AP247547060000yVXKRwqOsAAAKQAA
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).

It must be a simple path issue but I am unable to figure it out. Please help
as I am really under a pressure to meet a deadline.

Thanks,

Prashant