-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 7:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.1 API - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
ARInitialization

Prashant,

First guess... You do not have the C Libs in the right place for the
Java Jar to find them. ( The v7.1 Java API is still JNI dependent.)
Second guess.. You need more than just that one Jar file from the Java
API.  (maybe arutil.jar, and others?)

HTH

--
Carey Matthew Black