I have the Approvals for certain Change Types setup, however, don't
have any Approvals for the Change Types that do not require approval.
Do you still have to setup Approvals for Change Types that do nto
require approvals?

Thanks.

On 3/4/08, Roger Justice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ** You will need to set up aan approval process that will allow this to
> occur with a qualification such as Timing = no impact.

Approvals - this
> works fine.

The problem I am having is that for "Change Types" that do NOT
> require
Approvals are force to go through every Status.

The system will not
> let me go from Draft to Scheduled for Review. I
do not want to break the
> Statuses for the "Change Types" that require
Approvals.

Any help would be
> greatly
> appreciated!