  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Moore, Christopher Allen
Sent: March 6, 2008 7:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Importing to a join form

**

Hey Ben-

Thanks for the reply!  So I can do the import to the join form
BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem (join of BMC.CORE:BMC_BaseElement and
BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem_)?  Or do I need to do it to the regular form
BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem_ (underscore)?    Will workflow create the entry
to Base Element form or will I need to do a separate import there?

Thanks,

Chris

  _____