Hey everyone-

Before I got here, they had a requirement to hide the change implementer
assignment fields in CHG:Infrastructure Change.  That was causing
problems however when we would try and set people to non-support staff
and they had been set as a change implementer in the hidden field- they
were assigned tickets and didn't know it and they had to be reassigned
before their People record could change.

I un-hid the fields for administrators, but rather than tracking down
all the workflow to set and check those fields and turning them off, I
created a filter that fired on modify and save to null them out, with an
execution order of 600.  I made that change last Friday and since almost
200 change tickets have been created and everything worked fine.

However today someone was trying to modify a change and was unable to.
He got the error "The selected change implementer is invalid.  Please
reselect the change implementer from the menu and then reapply. ARERR
1441186".   Specifically, he added a work note and hit save.  That error
is not from workflow I created, and I am trying to find out where it
comes from.

That number is too high to be from one of the OOTB errors (I think).  It
seems like it must be an error created in custom work, but the
developers who set the system up are not available.  I turned off the
filter I made and it stopped the problem from occurring, however I
cannot reproduce the error in dev and I didn't get a chance to log it on
production.  I can't turn it back on in production- it's a high
availability 24/7 implementation.

How can I find the workflow bit where that error comes from based only
on that number?

Thanks,

Chris