  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 5:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Quick update on AR System 7.5.00

David,

This may have been discussed before but if it has I have missed it.

Interface-wise, on a scale of 1 to 10, how different will the Eclipse based
Admin tool be from the current one? The aim of my question is to get an
insight into there'll there be a significant learning curve involved for
those of us who have been working for a while on the AR System?

Joe

html___