  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick Cook
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 5:42 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Quick update on AR System 7.5.00

  ** I would agree with Scott.  I was prepared for a learning curve in the 1
week range, but after seeing it, it's probably more in the 1 day range, and
that would include installation and enough familiarity to be useful.  Of
course, we'll all probably try to do some things the "old" way a few times
before realizing that there is a better way!

  In terms of functionality, we should see some welcome and long-desired
increases.  I think once a developer really gets the tool customized the way
(s)he wants it, it would probably be more productive than the current one in
short order.

  Rick

  On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Scott Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>