See what happens if you take your Time Zone off.  The date only fields
store the date as 3/8/2008 12:00 AM.  If we have our time zone (CST), it
make everything an hour off.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michelle L
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: DST - Leap Year Issue with Date Only fields

Hey Y'all:

Remedy ARS 6.3 P23 (Server is in Central time zone) Windows 2003 SQL
Server 2000 Admin tool ARS 6.3 P23 User Tool 6.3 P23 and 7.0.1 Patch 005

We're not sure if this issue is DST only related or DST and Leap Year
related.

We discovered an interesting phenomenon when we reviewed records in
various forms with Date fields (not Date/Time).  On March 9, 2008
starting at 3:00 AM and continuing through the remainder of the day, any
Date field set with $DATE$ was set to March 8, 2008.  It didn't matter
what time of day it was.
Date/Time fields were appropriately set to March 9, 2008 and current
time.

We had to update thousands of records in various forms.

Did anyone who is still on Remedy ARS 6.3 experience this?

Thanks,
Michelle

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted
with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for
the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide
Financial Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the
information contained in or transmitted with the communication or
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and
delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.