-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas Bean
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DST - Leap Year Issue with Date Only fields

Hi Michelle,
I believe I encountered the same issue you are describing on a 5.01.02
AR Server back in 2006.  I reported the issue to BMC Support, and the
issue was closed with a defect (SW00220325).  See attached for a copy of
the issue.  I never received any follow up on the defect (go figure),
but when I looked it up today, this is what it shows:

ID:  SW00220325
Disposition:  Verified
Resolution:  Not Reproducible
Product:  AR System
Version:  6.00.01
Problem Area 1:  Server
automatically adjust for Daylights  saving time.  For the past two years
on the day of the time change, the Date keyword renders the previous
date.  And on the next day at midnight

The defect was submitted for another customer who encountered the same
issue, so I am surprised that BMC was unable to reproduce it.  I haven't
tested to see if it has been corrected in ARS 7.0.1+.

The issue seems to be related to the DST change, not leap year.

--Thomas