The 'Responded Date' is actually used for SLM.  When an incident is recordedd
by the HelpDesk and then responded to by the support team, a support person
must manually mark that it was responded to and the date will populate.  My
understanding is that it only auto-populates with the recorded date if a
support staff person records the incident.  At that point it will populated
with the recorded date.

The Event History log shows all of the assignment information that covers
the old 'Assigned Time' that we're used to seeing. Hope that helps.

priyanka_sareen wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am in process of setting up ITSM 7.x architecture.(worked on 6.3
> application earlier)
> In Remedy 6.3 Helpdesk aaplication, there were 3 system date fields :
> Arrival time, assigned time, Resolved time.
> In comparison to that, in Incident Mgmt 7.0.2, i can find Reported Date,
> Responded date, Closure date etc..
> As per my understanding, the responded date should be filled up
> automatically as the ticket status changes to "Assigned" or with any valid
> value in "Assignee+" field.
> But its not happening everytime, sometimes it is blank even if ticket is
> with a particular support person.
> Plz help me understand the logic behind value of "responded date".

-----
Lisa D
[EMAIL PROTECTED]