If I understand it, there isn't any metadata in the email that delimits
the start of the reply part, so you are dependent on whatever characters
or formatting the email client puts in there. If you have a pretty
homogenous email environment, that might allow you to do a decent job,
but not with 100% accuracy.

If most of the email "conversation" involves the Remedy system as one
party, you might consider injecting a string of some kind that you use
as your own delimiter when you send out emails. That way, you can look
for the first occurrence of that string and break the message apart
based on that.

HTH,
Davin

Davin Lindner-Green

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Office: +1.303.948.1014

 Rapid Technologies Inc.

* BMC Level 1 Support Partner

* BMC Software Solutions Partner

* BMC Education Partner

* Remedy On Demand - Hosted ITSM Solutions

** www.raptek.com <http://www.raptek.com/>  **