________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brittain, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 10:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remove Email Trail

HI All,

I have a process when an email comes into Remedy (AR System Email
Messages), I push it to a customer email form if there is a Request ID
in the subject line. Next I grab just the Request ID, search for the
Trouble Ticket and if there is a match, push the email to the Work Log
of the ticket. If the incoming email is part of a long string, the Work
Log gets real ugly. What I would like to do is grab just the new part
and put in the work log.

In the case of a reply, is there way to identify where the reply ends
and the original email begins. Depending on the email client, it looks
like there could be different separators.

Thanks

Mark

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.

html___