Hey Thivagar

We are in a 7.01 environment but I'm glad to know that this improved on
performance. Could you perhaps give me a rough indication of the
following information:

   - what your database size is
   - number of records before the archive
   - time taken to save a call before the archive
   - number of records after the archive
   - time taken to save a call after the archive

Anyone else like to share a bit of their archiving info with me?

Regards
Mel