From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Thivagar
Sankaran
Sent: Wed 3/26/2008 5:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy - Copy to Archive and Delete from Source

**

Hi Mel,

Recently I have archived the data in my 6.3 environment. I have done this to
improve the performance and I observe the performance has been improved
considerably. But the issue was, the Copy to Archive and Delete from Source
option was not working in my environment. Hence I went for Copy to Archive
Option and deleted the data manually. I have raised this issue with BMC. But as
usual I didn't get a proper response.

Thanks & Regards,

Thivagar Sankaran

ITIL - Foundataion Certified