________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Error calling guide

Chris,

It could also happen if you are using dynamic table fields in your
workflow (that's what I also meant by advanced in my previous post)
wherein a field on your form would be set by workflow a form name and
this field would be used as the table field name in your workflow..

>From your workflow it could be possible that zID Char02 and zID Char 01
are fields that may contain form and server name.. these fields for some
reason are being set to null. These fields must be used in a table field
to represent a table name and server name.. Check your table fields to
see if the above fields appear as form and server names..

I would check why these fields are getting set to null.. Missing data in
some form somewhere???

Cheers

Joe