Hey- we have an odd problem.  On a few tickets, we get an error when we
try and modify anything.  We can reassign/modify other tickets fine.
Nothing appears off in user records.

The actual error is ARERR [102] Name parameter (or name field in a
parameter) is empty (no field or ID is listed).

The log shows a filter is trying to call a filter guide, but getting an
error.  The filter guide is never called.

<FLTR>  Checking INT:HPDSLM:INC:SLMSetTarget_780_CallGuide (780)

<FLTR>     --> Passed -- perform actions

<FLTR>          0: Set Fields

<FLTR>                z1D Char02 (1000000066) =

 (the filter sets these fields to NULL)

<FLTR>                z1D Char01 (1000000058) =

 (the filter sets these fields to NULL)

<FLTR>          1: Call Guide

<FLTR>  **** Error while performing filter action

The guide it's trying to call is INT:HPDSLM:INC:CalculateDates, though
since it's never called I don't know if that matters.

I found this on the error:

102. Name parameter (or name field in a parameter) is empty

The operation being performed requires a name specification for an item
but no name was specified. Specify a value for the name parameter and
try the operation again.

I saw a similar error in the archives where Joe replied :
ARERR 102 is an error that happens when a field that is used in
'Advanced' workflow to reference a form or server name or 'Advanced'
table fields to reference a form or server name is empty. This typically
happens when there is missing data in containers that have information
about servers or forms, and a set field operation that finds no data set
fields to null. It also could happen if you have changed a form name and
the data containing form names may have not been
edited to reflect the renamed form.

However the filter in question does not use advanced configuration.

Anyone seen this before and know what's missing, or know how I can find
out?

Thanks!

Chris