Hi!

Please provide us with the surrounding log lines with the full API-call
with all FLTR and SQL lines that belongs to that call.

The server performs various internal stuff at times, such as refreshing
the ar.cfg-file and throwing out inactive users. These type of thing may
show as SQL-rows if SQL is involved. Some of these things does not have an
RPC ID attached to them.

I would be surprised if this happens in the middle of your call. It should
be at the beginning or end of the API...

Did you have other users that performed things at the same time? It could
affect the responsiveness of the database. One such thing could be the
locking of the arschema table.

         Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se