We are seeking an ITSM Architect for the Norteast (must be commutable to
NYC). This is a permanent position with a generous base, bonus and benefits
package.  If you're interested, please email your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and note a good time to talk.
Job Description
You will be employed at Column Technologies as a Business Service Management
Senior Architect.
You will work exclusively with our strategic accounts to correctly position
the BMC® ITSM and BSM tools, and to provide guidance, and real world
experience on the correct way to implement IT process improvement projects.

Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:

* Provide thought leadership for our strategic customers relating to IT
Service Management and ITIL implementation
* Educate our global customers on the cultural impact of deploying new
processes and controls
* Act as a best practices advocate
* Draft solution proposals and BSM Road Map documents
* Communicate strategies and best practices for product and process
implementation
* Demonstrate in depth working knowledge of the BMC ITSM application suite
* Design ITSM solutions based on BMC Remedy applications
* Respond to customer requests for strategic product or solution information
* Conduct requirements gathering workshops
* Estimate level of effort to design or deploy products or solutions
* Draft proposals and statements of work for solutions

You will primarily serve our customers who are located in your region (New
York, New Jersey, Connecticut), but travel will be required based on project
needs.

Melissa Wish
Corporate Recruiter
Column Technologies, Inc.
Home Office: 718-399-2136
Cell/Evenings: 917-748-7104
E-Fax: 646-349-3799
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.columnit.com
BMC Remedy Partner of the Year 2000 – 2006
BMC Fastest Growing Worldwide Partner – 2006
Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies – 2006
BMC 2007 Americas and Worldwide Top Solution Provider