Good Afternoon List,

I hope you are all well.  I currently have role for a Senior Technical
Support Technician to join a team in the UK.  The role would be split
between home, customer site and my clients offices when required.

They are looking for RAC or ATS certification with strong IT
architecture skills.  The role is responsible for maintaining client IT
Architecture and performing level 3 support.

There is a full job specification available for interested individuals
and I would be happy to discuss this and the remuneration package in
more detail off-list.  My contact details are below, but I can be
contacted directly on +44 1256 885 982 or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please feel free to submit your CV for consideration.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Rachel

Rachel Kerwick
Account Manager
Resource Management Solutions Ltd.
DDI:+44 (0) 1256 885 982
Mob:+44 (0) 7875 431 604
Tel:+44 (0) 870 803 4080
Fax:+44 (0) 870 803 4090
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.remedynation.com

Resource Management Solutions Ltd is a limited company registered in England
and Wales.
relationship between Resource Management Solutions LTD. and you. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore RMS LTD. does not accept any legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
expressed are those of the author.This message is intended for the addressee(s)
only and its contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you
have received it in error, please contact the sender on the number
above.Registered number: 05699342. Registered office: 6 Stocks Barns, Minchens
Lane, Bramley, Hampshire, RG26 5BH, United Kingdom.