________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Opela (Corporate)
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Regular Reports

**

Tools -> Reporting

Create New Report Style for the form.

      Fields Tab:  Do not select any fields
      General Tab:  Nothing
      Sort Tab:  Select Region; check Group on this field
      Statistics Tab:
          Operation - select Sum
          Expression - select Charge
          Label - enter $Region$
          Compute - select Region
          Layout - select Single Line
      Page Setup Tab:
          Column Per Title - None
          Page Break Per - None
          Compressed Text

Close new report window  (and save)

Select your report (New Style if you didn't save it)

Report -> Export To File..

Choose file type, name, and location  (chose .csv)

Hit Save button

Is that what you did?

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company