Lisa,

I may be all wrong on this... but... I think the Stats that ARS
reporting does only show up when you do a "*.rep" output. ( or maybe
it is that when you select CSV,ARX that it only dumps the data?) At
any rate... I think you need to not use "output to CSV" to see the
statistics show up because the "Stats" output lines are not really in
a "CSV format". If it did output the "stats" then the "CSV file" would
be "broken".

Column1, Column2,...,ColumnN
000555,"Bob",...,"other stuff"
000556,"Bob2",...,"other stuff2"
SUM: 123456
000557,"Bob3",...,"other stuff5"
000558,"Bob4",...,"other stuff5"

However in "Report" format (rep) that kind of file would be fine. You
just loose the quotes and comma separators between columns.

So try the other output format and see if the calculations show up then.

HTH
--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)