-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.T. Shyman
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Licensing Error Message - Production Down

Is the AR Server multihomed? That is, does it have multiple network
cards?
If so it may have picked up the wrong card and now your server has a
different Host ID. You can verify this by going into the add licenses
screen
and trying to add a new license. Verify the host ID matches the existing
licenses. If not, that is your cause. I may have some suggestions from
there.

--- J.T. Shyman