________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan West
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 6:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLAs stuck at Build In Progress

Hi List

ARS 7.0.1 Patch 5
SQL Server 2005
Windows 2003

We have two servers operating as a server group with a single database.

The Problem is this. We needed to change one of our service targets and
after doing so clicked build. The status of the service target has gone
to build in progress but has gone no further.

We have tried to delete the SLA abd rebuild them but got an plugin error
(ARERR 8939)

Any advice help appreciated.

TIA

Alan D West

________________________________

A prize an hour, 24 hours a day. Try Big Snap now!
<http://www.bigsnapsearch.com%0d%0a%20%0d%0a>

html___

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the
addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or
distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information
contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.