From: William H. Will Du Chene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:07:58 PM
Subject: Re: Default Roles, System Privileges etc needed for aradmin user on
Oracle

If you're installing on a *nix box, there should be a .sql or .ora file in
the installation directory (or the package directory - it's been a while)
that should contain the statements that are used to create the arsystem
database. I am not sure, but I believe that the grant information might
well be in there.

--
Will Du Chene

Be a better friend, newshound, and