The permissions are usually attached to a role named arole_<servername>
(7.x anyway) and the user granted that role.

-- Create the role
create role AROLE_server;
-- Grant/Revoke system privileges
grant alter session to AROLE_server;
grant create cluster to AROLE_server;
grant create database link to AROLE_server;
grant create procedure to AROLE_server;
grant create sequence to AROLE_server;
grant create session to AROLE_server;
grant create synonym to AROLE_server;
grant create table to AROLE_server;
grant create trigger to AROLE_server;
grant create view to AROLE_server;
grant query rewrite to AROLE_server;

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
04/24/2008 01:49 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Default Roles, System Privileges etc needed for aradmin user on Oracle

**
I was looking for that too but couldn't find it..

In any case I don't think I need the information as I got a dump file from
a prod box that contains the user information in the dump too so it will
restore the user information when I import..

Thank you anyways..

Joe