We were on Patch 2 of the CMDB.  We did not do the full upgrade to patch 4 of
the cmdb ... we updated the CI Viewer to patch 4 and that resolved the issue.

Sean

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of J.T. Shyman
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Resolved: Issue w/ CMDB ... Error when looking at CI w/ Asset
Viewer/Admin/Config Privileges but works fine w/ AR Administrator Privileges

**
What version of the CI Viewer were you running and did it match the version of
CMDB you were running and had you upgraded mid-tier since you installed CI
Viewer?

One thing I've run into is that CI Viewer must be reinstalled if Mid-Tier is
upgraded because the MT upgrade will overwrite the files needed for CI Viewer
to function properly.

--- J.T. Shyman