http://www.bmc.com/

Select Support

Select Product Documentation

Select Supported Product A-Z List

Select the Letter R (From All Products (sorted by current name))

There you will find links with support for -

BMC Remedy AR System Server
BMC Remedy Service Desk Application  (Incident & Problem as well as CMDB)
BMC Remedy Asset Management Application
BMC Remedy Change Management Application

There are quite a few of PDF's to download...

You will need a BMC support ID and password to access these files, your BMC
sales rep should be able to help get you one if you don't have it.

AR_User I hope this helps.

Kevin P.

Ask and you shall get 652,876,652,222 responses... Ask the correct question and
you shall receive 1.

**
Hi LJ,

First of all Thank you very much for replying me and providing me  important
tips.

I m  really needy one and this thing (Updating Server)  I m facing this first
time. I worked on ITSM and ARS bt dont have any  experience of making up the
server.

So I've Oracle as the DB and  Windows Server 2003 and I've to install CMDB,
Incident, Problem and  Change.

Is there any document describing this? Or will you provide me  some
guidelines for achiving this task?

I'll be hightly grateful to  you.

Thanks