On the Escalations that just set a flag...  What happens if you set the
flag in the User Tool (With all logs on in the User Tool)?

Fred

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Rushton
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 9:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Escalations crashing server....

Hi Guys

I am having some problems with escalations calling web services.... As
soon as they are enabled they crash arserverd!!!

Running :-
ARS 6.3 patch 23
AIX5.3
Oracle 9.2

This escalation is calling an external (to the company lan) web service
but I am having a similar problem with another one calling an internally
hosted service. Initially I thought it was all Escalations but have
narrowed it down to those that are either calling a web service directly
or setting a flag for a filter to call a web service. This is happening
on a new server that was cloned - I have had some issues with this
anyway....

I have run every single log I can think of but still found nothing....

Where else can I look?
Anyone got any ideas please?

Cheers

Mark Rushton