Chandru

These were existing Escalations imported to the server. I have been able
to modify them for change of WSDls.

Yes I can call the WS using soapUI.

Unfortunately we are still running 6.3 so I am not sure the same hot fix
will apply but I am now at the stage where I am going to have to log a
call with BMC.... :(

Thanks

Mark Rushton
IBM Global Services
Remedy Engineering & Development Team
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 01962 822863
Mob: 07930 336843

Chandre Gowda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
01/05/2008 17:01
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Escalations crashing server....

**
Mark,

Were these escalations built newly, or were they existing prior. Also are
you able to invoke the WS with a SOAP tester ?
We faced similar issues with ARS 7.0.1 patch 6 while integrating with
Businessware. The server used to crash without any information in the
logs, remedy acknowledged it as a bug and gave a hotfix.

Cheers,
Chandru

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Mark Rushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>