I don't know about free but Abydos Analyzer does it for workflow.

--- J.T. Shyman

 -----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Van Sickle
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 3:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Difference Report Tool

Fellow ARSListers

      I am looking for a tool that can perform the same function as
Migrator's Difference Report between two ARS servers and their selected
objects.  I was told ages ago that there was a free utility somewhere on
the web that could do this, but cannot remember the name.  Has anyone heard
of such a utility, and could point me towards the website that I can
download it from?  Any information would be greatly appreciated, and thank
you for your time.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic04624.gif)Countrywide

James Van Sickle
Remedy Developer II
Enterprise Architecture Services

 972-696-5779 Office  1000 Coit Road
   92-540-5779        Mail Stop: PCRD-2-78
 Internal             Plano, TX 75075

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with
this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of
the intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial
Corporation or its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained
in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately return this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of
it in your possession.

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org