Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 3:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Difference Report Tool

Fellow ARSListers

      I am looking for a tool that can perform the same function as
Migrator's Difference Report between two ARS servers and their selected
objects.  I was told ages ago that there was a free utility somewhere on
the web that could do this, but cannot remember the name.  Has anyone heard
of such a utility, and could point me towards the website that I can
download it from?  Any information would be greatly appreciated, and thank
you for your time.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic04624.gif)Countrywide

James Van Sickle
Remedy Developer II
Enterprise Architecture Services