From: Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:35:46 PM
Subject: Max Index on Form!

**
Hi all,

I'd like to know if has a white paper that describes what's max number of index
to a form...

I've read a document from 2003 and I've noticed that more than 7 index (or 4
composite index) in one form is bad...

I have an application that has a form with 8 index (some of them composite
index) ... and we're having problems with performance (searches in database)..
I'd like to know if it's possible to insert more index in this form!

Remembering: I'd like to improve performance...

Att,
Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where
the Answers Are" html___