Hi all,

I had to restart the email engine for the first time after removing all of
the temp files.  It resumed processing emails with no problem.  I am not
sure if cleaning out the temp files was the solution yet but it is looking
good so far.

I just checked and there is a build up of REDxxxxTMP files.  It looks like
these are the shortcuts to request being sent via email.  Below is the
contents of the files.

[Shortcut]
Name = HPD:HelpDesk
Type = 0
Server = <servername>
Ticket = HD02318724

I guess these don't automatically delete along with the tmp files?  Now that
I know they are there I can create a process to clean them up.

Jason