If you want the table field to have the name of the attachment do the
following:

On your attachment form have a Character field to hold the attachment
name (i.e. Short Description).
Do a Set Fields action to set the Character field = the Attachment
field.  This will put the following formatted text into your character
field.
    FileSize;CompressedSize;FileName     ( i.e. 60921;4333;C:\Temp\My
Picture File Name.jpg )

You then have to do 2 STRSTR/SUBSTR passes ( 4 Set Field actions) on the
text to drop off the 2 file size values.
  zTempInteger  = STRSTR ($Short Description$, ";") + 1
  Short Description  = SUBSTR ($Short Description$, $zTempInteger$)
  zTempInteger  = STRSTR ($Short Description$, ";") + 1
  Short Description  = SUBSTR ($Short Description$, $zTempInteger$)

Bingo, you have your file name.

Fred