________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 12:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Import into HPD:HelpDesk ARS 6.3

**

If you can use web-services, you can also use the standard OOB Web
Service: HelpDesk_Submit_Service, else you must create a queueing form
and do the push into incident as previously suggested...

HTH

Robert

This communication may contain confidential Protected Health Information. This
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited
from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by
law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated
need has been fulfilled.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents
of these documents is strictly prohibited by federal law. If you have received
this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for
the return or destruction of these documents.

This email has been scanned by VCPI Managed Email Content Services, powered by
MessageLabs technology.