RequestID is the only automatically indexed field on any form.  Your
impression on the others makes sense.  If that's true, or should I say,
until you are sure that it is NOT true, you should not modify your indexes
in Remedy Administrator.  If they were created in the DB, they need to be
maintained there.

Rick