Hi,

A couple of more thing...

There were also talk of collapsible panes. When you collapse/expand a
pane, the form will be shrunk or expanded accordingly.

You will be able to put more functionality, such as buttons or pictures,
within table fields.

You will also be able to create column-based tables, if I got things
right, with more than one entry on each row.

Today, the same picture stored in multiple views will be stored multiple
times. In 7.5, there will be a single picture object that is shared across
views. Other things, now duplicated, is supposed to be handled in the same
way.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.