  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Pulsen
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 4:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.1 Area LDAP config issue

**

Nope, that didn't work either

tuser1 is the account I am attempting to read AD with

testco.com is the domain

and tuser1 is located in ou=Support Desk,ou=Admins,ou=NETWORKOPS.

shouldn't it be something like cn=tuser1,ou,ou,dc ???

thanks Kevin P.

**
You are perhaps typing the wrong bind user name or typing the wrong
password.. If it is really testco\NETWORKOPS\Admins\Support Desk\tuser1 try
\\testco\NETWORKOPS\Admins\Support
<file:///\\%5C%5Ctestco%5CNETWORKOPS%5CAdmins%5CSupport>  Desk\tuser1. Maybe
its missing the double back slash in the beginning..
Joe