I think it just means that "We are so good"

Fred

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Pulsen
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 8:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Which log file.....

**
Wow... what are the odds of the same issue (Ldap) and the same fix on
the same day?

What a co-winkie-dink.

Kevin P.

**

Turns out that if I put the login name in the form "domain/username" it
works.

Interesting.....

Thanks for your suggestions though..... I need to find some kind of "log
organizer

and displayer..." program I think.......