Oh Yeah.... Eli you rock!!!

Adding the fields to the vendor form worked..

Thanks!!

Kevin P.

**

Kevin,

*I think* I ran into the same issue..I'm using:
dap://AD/DC=<mydomain>,DC=com??sub?(objec>tclass=user)

A lot of the fields don't show up but what you can do is
add a character field, go to the database tab and in the [Database] name field
and the [Vendor Information] name field enter the AD object name.  I
forget the
tool I used to scavenge all the column names but its in the Windows Support
tools pack (ADSI edit works but there's another, less intrusive one for viewing
AD objects...)

Best
regards!

Eli