We have installed a Crystal Reports Server XI with a 60 trial license and have
followed all the installation/configuration procedures per the Remedy Mid Tier
7.0.01 install guide for Web Reporting but when we try to view a report from
the MT we receive error below.

I found one article on the BO support site that has you check to see if the key
code used is configured for Concurrent users or for Named User.  But it
instructs you to go into the CMC which does not look like it was installed with
CRS.

Failed to process the request!!
All of your system's 0 Concurrent Access Licenses are in use at this time or
your system's license key has expired. Try again later or contact your
administrator to obtain additional licenses.
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKEnterpriseLogonException: All
of your system's 0 Concurrent Access Licenses are in use at this time or your
system's license key has expired. Try again later or contact your administrator
to obtain additional licenses.---- Error code:-2147217397 Error code
name:enterpriseLogonFailed

Michael Bardsley