looks like the definitions on your mid-tier are stale. I would recache the
mid-tier, and as a precautionary step, restart your web server.

Guillaume

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tue 06/03/08 3:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: "Data types are not appropriate" on MT but not on UT

I have a form that has a table field.  When I pull up a record on the UT
everything is OK, but on the MT I get the error "Data types are not
appropriate for relational operation (ARERR 313)"

I understand what this message means, but not when it works on the UT
and not the MT.  My qualification on the table is looking for a record
with a Date and  Time field that equals the Date and Time field data on
my form. (same data types if you ask me)  :)

MT 7.0.1 patch 5
UT 7.1 Patch 1
ARS 7.0.1 Patch 3

Windows 2003 Server.....