http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:54 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: "Data types are not appropriate" on MT but not on UT

**

The other "disturbing" thing is reflushing the mid-tier cache did not
fix the problem, it was a restart of the web service that fixed it,
which I have also experienced.... Seems to me the reflush/recache of the
mid-tier is not 100% reliable... (evevn with a mid-tier 7.1 patch 2).
That's the reason why when I recache our mid-tiers, I also restart the
service in both web servers

Guillaume