________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7

**

Brad, in my experience, the upgrade from ars 6.3 to 7.x was quite
simple.  BUT, from what I have heard about ITSM, I wouldn't think of
Helpdesk 5.6 to the current ITSM suite as an upgrade, but more of a new
installation!

That being said, I'd probably talk with some of the folks on this list
about that in great detail.  It may well be worth your time....

Warren